Shows & Hosts
Are you a gold-digger? Well you don't fool comedian Jim Florentine! Your car is making noise? Well then turn up the radio!
Most Recent Audio
From The Blog
Your boobs are just too big for that tank top, AND THIS FACILITY! Jenna Vecchio is a woman who lives in Ottawa. She and her husband were recently at Movati Fitness, and when they got on...
A new survey found 64% of us have tracked down an ex on Facebook. Which proves that the other 36% of you are liars. The survey also found the seven main reasons WHY we...
38-year-old Meghann Foye is a writer who's never had kids. And she has a new book called "Meternity" that pushes for EVERYONE to get a few months off for maternity leave. ...
Contact The Show
Studio: Want to be on the Show? Call (617) 931-1AAF
Leave a message for the Hill-Man Morning Show at (617) 779 -5463. Be heard on the Hill-Man Morning show. Leave a comment, a joke, anything you want.