The WAAF Hook Up, weekdays starting in the noon and 5pm hours
The foundation of The WAAF Hook Up is the title of your request has to start with the last letter of the previous song title.
• E’s and X’s are Wild but WAAF has the power to call a Wild Card at any time.
• “The” and “A” still count unless you bribe us with meat or booze. Then we can discuss your request.
• Numbers still need to be spelled out.
• Words in Parenthesis do not count and never will. In fact they should be hunted down and mounted on a barroom wall with antlers and be called Parenthesis-lopes.
• There are many ways to make a request for the WAAF Hook Up:
o You can call 617-931-1AAF.
o Send a text to 97107.
o Post it to our Facebook Page
o Hit us up on Twitter@waaf
o E-mail Hsu@waaf.com
o E-mail Carrie@waaf.com
o Hire a plane to either sky- write or tow a banner with your request clearly spelled out.
o Send flowers or balloons with a nice note attached.
o Or yell very loudly outside of our studio.
For those of you who need practical examples, or learn visually. Here is an example:
Let’s say we start WAAF’s Hook Up with “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC. The next song would need to start with the letter “G.” “Gallows Pole” by Led Zeppelin is an acceptable request in this spot. Since that song ends with the letter “E,” the next song can start with any letter of the alphabet. Got it? Good, no more questions!