Boch-kini Contest Contest Rules
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Boston, LLC d/b/a WAAF/WKAF (“WAAF”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the WAAF general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the WAAF’s general contest rules are available at the WAAF’s studio at 20 Guest Street, 3rd floor, Brighton, AM 02135 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the WAAF’s website at www.waaf.com. To the extent that the general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
How to Enter
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter from May 14, 2014 – May 20, 2014, email firstname.lastname@example.org , and include the following information in the email:
- First Name, Last Name, Address, Age, Phone, Email
- Upload three color photographs of yourself (photos uploaded must be in one of the following formats: .jpeg, .gif, or .tif only)
- Other rules regarding photos submitted with entries and “Boch Bikini” photos (as described above in Section 4):
- Entrant must be clothed in all photos.
- No persons may be depicted in the submitted photograph other than the Entrant and by entering this Contest the Entrant consents to use of the photograph by WAAF in any manner it sees fit with no compensation to the Entrant. Any photograph with any other person(s) depicted in it will be ineligible and will be disqualified. By submitting a photo with your entry, each Entrant represents and warrants that they own the rights to, or have obtained permission to use, the photo submitted with each entry. Further, each Entrant authorizes WAAF to post any photograph of Entrant on WAAF’s website (in the event WAAF elects to post such photograph(s).
- Photograph entries must not contain any indecency, profanity, or obscenity as determined by WAAF in its sole discretion. Photograph entries must not contain or depict any exposed “private parts” (including, without limitation, breasts), registered trade/servicemark or other copyrighted material other than those owned or licensed by the entrants or the WAAF. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST AND SUBMITTING PHOTOGRAPH, THE ENTRANT IS REPRESENTING TO STATION THAT THE USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF SUCH PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT VIOLATE OR INFRINGE UPON THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHTS OF OTHERS. By submitting a picture, Entrants agree to indemnify WAAF should any representations and warranties in these Contest rules prove to be false or inaccurate.
- Station will not disqualify any entrant who submits more than three photos.
- Only one entry per person. Only the actual individual pictured in the photo submitted in the entry may enter this contest (you cannot enter a different person into this contest). The individual pictured must be the same person identified by the entry form. THIS ENTRY IS A CONTEST ENTRY AND MAY NOT BE CONSTRUED IN ANY WAY AS A “JOB” APPLICATION OR AS A SUBMISSION TO WAAF FOR CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- All entries will become the sole property of WAAF (including photographs) and will not be returned.
- By entering this Contest, Entrants understand and agree that WAAF may elect to use any entry submitted or photo or video taken for entertainment purposes and may choose to comment on, mock, poke fun at, and/or mimic any entry submitted. Entrants waive any right to make any claim against WAAF or any Contest sponsors with respect to any comments - disparaging or otherwise - made regarding such Entrant’s entry or photos of Entrant.
How to Win
- On May 21, 2014, all entrants must be present at the Ernie Boch Junior Pool Party event at 190 Sumner Street, Norwood, MA 02062. Entrants must arrive no later than 7:00am to register. Station will use reasonable efforts to attempt to contact entrants to confirm their attendance at the event no later than 12pm on May 20, 2014 via the contact information the entrant provided. Station may contact entrants multiple times, but is under no obligation to and under no obligation to contract entrants the same number of times. If the entrant doesn’t confirm attendance prior to the event, the entrant is disqualified from the Contest. Notification to each entrant of the event date/time will be by email or telephone as determined in Station’s sole discretion (including by message on the entrant’s answering machine, with no responsibility for any failure of the answering machine). If WAAF is unable to contact an entrant live by telephone or the entrant fails to respond by 5pm (PT) on business day immediately preceding the event date, fails to call or show up timely for the event, or if a entrant fails to comply with any of the Contest rules, that entrant may be disqualified in WAAF’s sole discretion.
- At approximately 8am on May 21, 2014, entrants will be asked to present themselves (in an order randomly selected by Station) by walking before a panel of judges while wearing a bikini. Judges will select one (1) 1st place and one (1) 2nd place winner based on any lawful criteria they deem desirable (including, without limitation, appearance and poise). Each judge will make their decision according to personal taste and lawful criteria in their sole discretion. Any tie between 2 or more contestant will be broken by the decision of an additional judge that was not a part of the panel of judges. The selection of 1st and 2nd place winners shall be in the sole discretion of the judges and is not subject to dispute or appeal. Winner and runner-up will be announced shortly after the end of the contest and must be present at the announcement and present themselves to a Station representative (failure to do so may result in disqualification, in Station’s sole discretion on a case by case basis). Station will select up to one (1) 1st place winner, and up to one (1) 2nd placed winner based on any lawful criteria it deems desirable, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these contest rules.
- 1st place winner will received $1,000 payable via cash by Ernie Boch Junior at the conclusion the contest.
- 2nd place winner will receive 4 tickets to Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival at the Xfinity Center on July 22, 2014, valued at approximately $400. These tickets will be presented to the 2nd place winner at the conclusion of the contest.
11. The sponsors of this contest are: Boch Automotive and Entercom Boston, LLC,
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
12. Entrants in this Contest may not violate any federal, state or local laws and may not harm or endanger themselves or other persons or property. If WAAF deems that any entrant may have created a public hazard, cheated, and engaged in improper activity, caused interference with or destruction of property and/or utilized public safety resources, such Entrant will be disqualified or,.
13. WAAF is not responsible for any agreements made by Entrants/Winners, verbal or written, to others due to their participation in this promotion, contest and/or associated event or appearance with any person or entity.
14. This contest is a contest of skill because it is a beauty pageant and does not involve any element of chance and, accordingly, odds of winning are not applicable.