Here we are on the third and final day of what the Hill-Man calls the "Great Trilogy Of Drinking Days In Boston" along with St. Patrick's Day and The Home Opener. Not only is it Marathon Monday but it's also Patriot's Day and Tax Day! So put on you're best running shoes and triangle hat and get those taxes filed!
Mistress Carrie will be broadcasting live down the street from the Finish line of the Marathon today at Lir on Boylston St
. This year we thought we'd make her job a little harder by sending her on the a Boston Marathon Scavenger Hunt. You can help her by posting your sightings and pictures to the WAAF Facebook Page
and our Twitter
feed. Some things are familiar sights around the Marathon route and some may be a little harder to find. Join us for what may be the start of a great new tradition in the Commonwealth. I have attached a drink value to each item because you're all a bunch of alcoholics.
1. Guy dressed like he's getting ready to run the Marathon but is obviously not in shape to. You know who I'm talking about. Top of the line track suit, squeaky clean running shoes, resting his cup on his beer gut. (Drink 10)
2. Dog wearing marathon related clothing. Along with posting a picture you should also call the MSPCA because dogs shouldn't be forced to wear clothes.(Drink 6)
3. Jesus pamphlet.(Drink 5. If you post a picture of the creepy Religious freak handing it to you then drink 12.)
4. Vomit.(Drink 2)
5. Someone with a vuvuzela.(Drink 2. If you can post a picture while the idiot is blowing it drink 5)
6. A Blimp.(Drink 8. If it's a plane with a banner drink 1 for every time it passes over you.)
7. Guy in a cow suit. Or any runner in a costume really.(Drink 5. Warning: there could be multiple cows.)
8. Someone protesting something with a sign. (Drink 3)
9. Person on a Segway.(Drink 7. If it's a Cop drink 11)
10. Any spectator holding a sign for a runner.(Drink 2)
11. A Bandit Runner.(That's a runner without a number. Drink 1 for every one you see.)
12. Any Douche in a Yankees hat.(Drink 1. Vomit on their shoes if possible.)
BONUS: If you see LB drinking DO NOT APPROACH! Post your sighting, run away and drink 9.
Good luck and enjoy this beautiful Historic Day. Go Kenya!