Elvis did it. So did Elton John and Celine Dion. The Las Vegas residency is a plum gig for any entertainer and Guns N’ Roses have finally made it. They’ll be right up there with Frank and Dean-O and Siegfried and Roy. From Halloween through Thanksgiving you’ll be able to see the spectacle at The Joint at The Hard Rock Hotel
while sipping a few specially made cocktails mixed up for the occasion.
- Patience Punch – This tasty treat consists of Ketel One, Triple Sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine. Knock one back for $10.
- November Rain – The tart concoction consists of Belvedere Lemon Tea and fresh lemonade. It costs $10.
- Liquid Dream Shot – This fruity libation features a mix of Absolut Raspberry, Absolut Vanilla, Blue Curacao, pineapple juice and grenadine. Drink one down for $9.
- Paradise City Limits – Consists of Cruzan Rum, Watermelon Pucker, pineapple juice and grenadine. It costs $8.
- Welcome to the Jungle – Just like the song, this one packs a punch. The drink includes Jim Beam, Triple Sec, Midori, Blue Curacao, pineapple juice and sweet and sour. It costs $8.
- The Axl Rose – Bound to be a favorite, this drink comes with Champagne, cranberry juice and belvedere vodka. It costs $10. It also comes to your table three hours late so if you’re a hardcore fan you’ll wait. It will also walk off your table if the sound isn’t right. Yeah, I made up that last part.
After looking the ingredients for these they should call the show “Welcome To Diabetes”! This is an impressive list of Girl Drinks for sure. According to his book, While GnR were in Chicago writing for the “Use Your Illusion” albums, he and Duff McKagen would pack a red roadie cup full of crushed ice and fill it with vodka to keep by their beds so they could have a cold one when they woke up. I don’t see that on the list. Then again, Slash isn’t with the band anymore, so any Jack Daniels drinks are probably forbidden.
I’ve thought up a couple more:
-The Rocket Queen – Jagermeister, ginger brandy, and rubbing alcohol poured down your throat through a funnel by a skanky groupie. Comes with a flaming shot of Bacardi 151 on the side so you can light your vomit on fire.
- The Estranged- Red Wine, Peppermint Schnapps, and Orange Soda with a splash of Cocaine. Garnished with a supermodel girlfriend you can viciously beat and lock in a closet for 12 hours.
-The Nightrain – Bottle of Nightrain in a paper bag.
-The Mr. Brownstone- 2 parts shitty vodka and 1 part heroin with a splash of human blood. After two of these you’ll lock yourself in a van right before show time while the rest of your band tries to coax you out. Then you will fire the drummer for being a junky.
If you have any ideas for Guns N Roses cocktails leave them in the comment section below and I’ll forward them to the Hard Rock Casino.
| || |
Tags : Topics : alcohol, Booze, cocktails, Entertainment_Culture, Guns n Roses, Hard Rock Hotel, Hospitality_RecreationSocial : Coctails, guns n rosesLocations : Chicago, Las VegasPeople : Axl Rose, Celine Dion, Duff McKagen, Elton John, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Patience Punch, Roy, Siegfried, Slash