Look, when you walk into an Arby's, you kinda know deep down you're due for something unpleasant. But this was just TOO unpleasant.
--Back on May 28th, 2010, Kenneth DeJoie went to an Arby's in Monument, Colorado. He was using the urinal in the men's room, and when he flushed, a stream of SCALDING HOT WATER shot out of the urinal.
--The water hit him straight in the genitals.
--He told an employee . . . who responded by telling the manager, quote, "we have that bathroom problem again." The employee also told the guy that happens when the sink in their kitchen is running.
--Which may be true . . . but that didn't really help Kenneth and his BURNING GENITALIA.
--So now, he's SUING Arby's . . . although the full extent of his injuries wasn't disclosed. He's seeking unspecified damages for negligence.