10 Thoughts on the Weiner Seen Round The World
- Reading through the entire transcript of the Congressman’s “sexbooking” exploits with the ladies, not once does he use the “wiener” play on words. How could he resist?
- Do you think that before she married a man who’s last name was Wiener, his wife’s name was pronounced “Humma”?
- When researching his role in “State of Play” as a philandering politician who gets caught, Ben Affleck met with, and received advice on the character, from none other than the dirty Democrat himself. I guess Ben was looking for realism in his acting.
- If you keep your underwear on in a photo that you are tweeting to someone, it definitely means you’re stuffing, right?
- Why didn’t Larry Craig use the “it was a joke” defense?
- When President Clinton married Congressman Wiener and his new bride, he apparently passed on some marital advice. Which is kind of like Aaron Rome instructing youth hockey players on clean hits.
- Newt Gingrich would only have accepted the Congressman’s apology if he had been wearing red, white and blue boxers in the photo
- If there is such a thing, the blackjack dealer was definitely “sexting upward”
- Who looks better in their nude photo spread? Congressman Wiener or Senator Brown?
- Rather than ask the obligatory question about why someone would participate in such risky behavior when we all know the answer, we should really ask the Congressman (and everybody else, on both sides, that is in our employ in Washington) why they haven’t been able to get people back to work.